Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation Policy
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card which is valid on the day of arrival. Non-guaranteed reservations are not accepted. If the booking is secured by a debit card, non-refundable deposit for the total stay will be charged on the day of the booking.
- A confirmation email or letter will be sent confirming booking details.
- We request that any changes or cancellations made to a booking are confirmed in writing.
- Full payment is required at the time of departure.
- Our standard cancellation policy is by 18:00 (GMT), 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after this time will incur a charge equivalent to the cost of the first nights' accommodation. This includes any cancellations caused by circumstances beyond your control. Any deposits given in advance are non-refundable.' An additional 2.2% surcharge will be incurred if settling by credit card and 3.35% if paying by American Express). There is no additional charge for debit cards.
- Multiple room (2 or more) and/or bookings of more than 7 days may be subject to an alternative cancellation policy.
- Early departures may be subject to a cancellation charge.
- No shows will be charged the cost of the first nights' accommodation.
- In case if you cancel your reservation, the cancellation letter will be sent with a confirmation number
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival
- Although the hotel has ensured that terms and conditions are correct at the time of printing, it reserves the right to alter, withdraw or substitute any service, facility or amenity at any time without notice.
- The customer will hold responsibility for any damage to the hotel and room's furnishings, fixtures and fittings and will be charged accordingly.
- Bocardo Oxford is a NON SMOKING hotel; if the customer will be found smoking, the additional £100.00 will be added to the bill.
- The guest will be requested to leave the room key card at reception upon departure. If the room key card is lost, the guest will be charged £10.00.
- The Customer hereby warrants and represents that they will not keep in the rooms any of the following:
a. Any live animals of any description
b. Firearms, illegal drugs and any other illegal goods
c. Anything unlawfully in their possession
d. Anything specified as being prohibited in any written notice or list which may be issued from time to time by management of the Bocardo Oxford Hotel
- Customers are respectfully reminded that accounts are due for payment immediately upon presentation.
- Consideration for other guests is expected and if in our reasonable opinion or the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause, or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled without prior notice to terminate the booking of the person(s) concerned. We will have no further responsibility towards such person(s) and no refunds will be given.
3. Accessibility information
- As a first floor hotel and listed building our disabled facilities are limited. Please ensure booking staff are fully aware of any relevant circumstances before confirming your booking.
- Minimum number of steps: 22.
- Number of floors 3.
The Bocardo - Boutique Hotel - Luxury Accommodation
Hotel Web Design by Headway Technology